12.31.2013

He's here! Welcome François!

We welcomed the newest addition to our family not long after my last post (I had a feeling I guess!).  Meet our son, François.  I can't think of a nicer way to start a new year than with a beautiful new little person in my arms!  I'm feeling incredibly happy and fortunate to have these three healthy and beautiful sons of mine. 

Happy New Year to you, dear readers.  I have a feeling 2014 is going to be pretty sweet (and over in the blink of an eye).

Best,
Erika

11 comments:

Jarvie said...

So sweet!! Congrats to the happy family! All the best in 2014 to all of you. Jarvie xo :)

Erika Olson Gross said...

Thank you so much, Jarvie! Happy new year to you!

Maxine Alice said...

congratulations! what a little sweetie! x

meg said...

he's lovely! congratulations! What a way to start a new year, indeed!

Alison said...

Awh, he is so adorable. I think it is SO special that you get to be the mom of three boys! Congrats to your whole family!

annette said...

Congratulations Erika! And welcome Francois! Best wishes to you and the family for a wonderful 2014!

Erika Olson Gross said...

Thank you all so much! Happy new year to you!

Erika Olson Gross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ed and rebecca said...

Congratulations ! What a lovely boy with a lovely name! Can't wait to see how he inspires you :-)
X

ed and rebecca said...

Congratulations! What a lovely little boy with a lovely name! Can't wait to see how he inspires you :-) our little boy is nearly 1 and it has been the quickest year of my life!
Xx

Evie said...

Congratulations Erika, he's beautiful x