12.07.2013

a thank you, and happy news

(The shop is open right now but will be closed for a bit sometime soon...)

Thank you all, once again for making my update such a great experience.  It makes me truly happy to create things that people enjoy and appreciate.  This update was especially sweet for me because I have so little time these days for toy making and so I really cherished every moment I had in my studio...and only made the things I really wanted to make as I'm not doing any custom orders at this time.  Many things sold in the first day or so my shop was stocked but I'm happy that there are still a few things available as I'm not sure when I'll be able to make more toys again. 

Teaching this year has kept me busy, but I'm about to get even busier in a totally different (if not familiar) way very soon...I'm due to have our third child pretty much any time now!  So if you see that my shop is closed for a bit, you know why.  If there is something you have been planning on buying for Christmas, sooner is probably better than later!  I hope you all have a very happy holidays with those you love and I'll be back in the new year.  Wish me luck please! 

2 comments:

Jarvie said...

Wow!! That is awesome news, Erika!! Congratulations! I hope all goes smoothly for you & all the very best to you & your growing family! Have a wonderful Christmas & a blessed New Year!
Sending hugs your way,
Jarvie xo :)

Ms.Tips said...

You know I love your toys but I'm so, so excited for your 'new' creation in your belly!! Any day now:)