11.27.2013

about the update this saturday



Everything is almost ready to go for this Saturday's shop update and I'm really excited about the things I have to offer!  I've had a few questions about the update and about buying from Etsy so I'll try to address some of them:  I'll add everything I have to offer for the update to my shop at noon (CST) on Saturday.  Nothing will be sold before then.  You can now pay with either Paypal or credit card in my shop.  If you see something you know you'd like to purchase, it's probably smart to put it in your cart and check-out right away.  Until you actually go through the check-out process someone else can still buy it.  If you to go back to my shop and buy any additional items I can adjust the shipping for combined items later, no problem.  I do ship overseas.  I use USPS priority shipping with insurance unless otherwise noted. If you prefer for me to use a less expensive shipping method I can always adjust the shipping cost for you later but please keep in mind that I can only insure your package and track it with USPS Priority Shipping so you are taking a risk with other shipping methods.

I'll be checking in on my shop messages and also my email all weekend so I can answer any additional questions. I hope you find something you like!

No comments: