12.09.2012

thank you

Thank you all...for supporting my work by buying it, sharing it and saying kind words about it.  It is always such an amazing feeling to fill up my shop with my toys and get such a great response.   Lots of things got snapped up right away but there are still a few things left including this bear which might be my favorite new toy. (By the way, I'd like a pair of pajamas just like these for Christmas, please.)  My work is not done yet as I still have a couple custom orders to finish up and a couple little presents to make before Christmas. The semester is winding down now too and soon I'll be enjoying a much needed break.  I'm not able to take on any custom work right now and I'm not sure when I will again.

I'm headed to the post office with your orders tomorrow as long as I can make my way through the snow.  We got somewhere around 10" of it today so it seems we will have a white Christmas here after all!

Also, apologies for not getting the work up on my site at exactly noon on Saturday.  I learned something:  While the i-phone Etsy app makes it really easy to do business on the go, reception from inside the family locker room at the YMCA just doesn't cut it!

3 comments:

* HOPSCOTCH * ~ Charlyn said...

And thank you for your inspiring and beautiful work, Erika! :)

bybido said...

Such a beautiful bear! We have the mouse you made up on our mantle this year (again), holding our dog's Christmas stocking :). Love your work!

Bahne (brother) said...

Hey there!

He looks like he´s already on x-masbreake and enjoying himself with the little toy in his hand. I wish you a lot of energy for the last two weeks before x-mas and that you get everything done.

love Bahne xox