12.23.2012

merry christmas to you


I've finally had a couple of day to make Christmas treats and put together little presents with the kids.  Ive been totally content hanging around the house this weekend making buttermints and peppermint maringues and these little ornaments from Purl to give as gifts.  I'm not sure I can say my boys have been quite as thrilled with the mellow weekend but they'll survive. There is so much excitement and anticipation around here about Christmas!

I sincerely hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

3 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Happy Christmas to you too Erika! xo

Ms.Tips said...

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday!!! -yummy looking treats:)

Bahne (brother) said...

Hi Erika!
Merry x-mas and of course happy birthday. I´m in Munich for the first time with K and c. Yesterday we had 20.7 ° Celsius so it did not feel like x-mas more like the end of spring or late summer but anyway we had a wonderful day.
Say hello to everyone.

love Bahne