11.09.2012

little black cat


This little kitty is one of the projects I finished lately*.  There have been other projects too, but not as many as I had hoped.  These past two months have been a bit rough around here mostly because either I or my kids (and often all of us) have been sick.  I have lots of work that needs my attention...custom orders, drawings, a pile of grading, not to mention our first Thanksgiving Dinner planning.  Oh boy.  It WILL all get done but these next several weeks are sure to be intense.  I have so many things I have wanted to show you here...I'll try to do better with that too!

* This cat was a custom order and will not be in my update on December 8th.  Other cats will be available though!

6 comments:

Robert Dulaney said...

the things you make are so cute i could cry. i've been an awful blogger lately. sometimes things just get too crazy.

teddybearswednesday said...

i'm so sorry to hear you've been sick and your kids too. This guy is sweet! I love those overalls, i look forward to seeing more from you, but by no means to pressure you. xo

Erika Olson Gross said...

Thank you both! xo

Lucinda said...

That wee kitty is adorrrrrable! I hope you have a stress-free holiday period, sounds like you need it! :)

Ms.Tips said...

This is just way too cute!! I can't wait to see what you've been working on!

Bahne said...

Cute!
It was so nice to have your mom visit us and have her here for a few days and show her around a little bit. It has been so long that we have seen. Hope we will see us again sometime soon!
Great work, Erika!!

love you
Bahnexox