5.17.2012

cat's pajamas


I found this gorgeous (homespun?) vintage flannel a while back and it inspired me to make a new toy pattern.  I couldn't resist making a cat in pajamas with this super soft material.  I've made a couple different versions of it and I'm hoping to make a few more kitties to include in my next update.  The first one I made as a kind of prototype was absolutely silly.  It's head was too small and it's body was somehow both fat and long!  Happily my son Jude fell in love with it and so despite it's less than perfect physique it has found a home.  I'll show it to you sometime.

7 comments:

Hayley said...

what a sweet little man!

Ms.Tips said...

LOVE the PJ! Have you ever made a boston terrier/french bulldog?

Robert Dulaney said...

i adoreeeeee it! perfect!

Alison said...

Adorable! How can you make a cat look lovable is what I want to know!!:)

Alison said...

How is it that you can make a cat look so lovable?:) So adorable!!

Aloha ! said...

This cat is absolutely stunning! Its actually cuter than my cats which are really really cute! :)

Aloha ! said...

PS: are you gonna sell it? If so, I'd love to offer it to myself for my B.day...