4.06.2012

peachy


There's a new little bear on the shelf in my studio. I kind of can't get over this outfit!  She is made of soft hand dyed mohair and has been distressed to make her look like she's nice and worn in.  I'll be adding her to the shop as soon as I have time to take a few more pictures and list her.

I'm in a bit of a quandary as to how to inform interested parties about new toys in the shop.  It's been a while since I did a larger update and with custom orders and other projects keeping me busy I can't see pulling together a larger group of toys anytime soon.  I hate to email my mailing list every time I have one or two items to put in my shop.  I think for now I'll just inform you here on my blog and also on Facebook about available toys. I'm not a frequent poster on the Fox and Owl Facebook page but I'll be sure to post new shop listings there.





No comments: