2.08.2012

two mice

These are the last toys I made before I dismantled my former studio:  two mice for my boys for Christmas. The new studio continues to slowly take shape.  We are doing the floors this week, painting hopefully next week.  It's so hard to devote the time to getting it done when there are a million other things that need our attention all the time (two very special little ones in particular).  This is such a busy time I often wonder when I'm even going to get in there to work once the studio is finally done.  Time is moving so fast these days...isn't there anything that can be done about that!?

1 comment:

handmade romance said...

these two are beautiful.
i hope the time fairies come and slow the pace a bit for you so you feel that all you want to get done is achievable once your studio is ready. busy times means things are happening so much better than nothing to do : )