12.03.2011

the tree


It was the perfect snowy evening to get our tree.  We are lucky...there is a place around the corner from our house that has a Christmas tree lot each year.  We opted for the "Charlie Brown" tree this year meaning that it's kind of sparse and skinny (and cheap, which is good too).  I like a tree like that, it looks very old fashioned to me.

I'll be sharing my so-called studio with the Christmas tree for the next week while I finish up some custom work and a few presents.  Then I'm packing it all up and moving it into my very own brand new studio attached to our garage which is just about done!

5 comments:

Ms.Tips said...

yaaayyy! let me know if you need help moving:) love to see your C.B. tree too.

Jacomijn said...

O wow !!! Look at that snow !! I won't show this picture to my son, though, because he will get very jealous, i'm afraid. He longs for some snow !! Last year we had some very early in November, so he thought it would be the same this year. Unfortunately for him it is not. :o)!!!

Kristine said...

I love these photos! Looks like something from a movie set. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That looks great!! Last week it was so warm here that I walked outside just with a sweater and now we rain mixed with some snow. When I think about my winter in Mpls. it´s almost 20 years ago and it was great. It was a fantastic time we had.
Hope to hear from you

Bahne from Germany said...

forgot the name