11.19.2011

about the holidays

I've had some inquiries about what my plans are for toys this season.  Here is the deal:  Because I have been so busy with custom orders and this wholesale order, I will not be updating my shop this winter.  If you were hoping to get a little something special from me this Christmas I have set aside a period of time in December to do a few CUSTOM ORDERS.  If you would like me to make you something, please email me your questions or request at:  foxandowltoys@gmail.com.  I'll only have time to make a handful of toys and I'll need to have orders placed by early December. I will mail them out on or before December 13th.  I've made a little menu of sorts here for you to see some of the toys I'm currently making and their prices.  Of course, I'm not able to do exact replicas of any of these pieces, but I can make you something with the same pattern and slight variations.  If you have something else in mind based on something you have seen here on my blog or in my Etsy shop, I'm open to that too. I look forward to making something special for you!

 

No comments: