8.18.2011

back to work


It's time.  My fingers are itchy to make something and I have several projects that need to get done.  It's been so nice having the dining room table free of my clutter for the past month or so but I need a place to work and it's the best I have for now.  We have big plans for a new studio space for me that I'm so excited about.  We were hoping to make those plans a reality this summer but now it seems like it wont happen until fall. Now that I know I'll soon have a space of my own it's really hard to keep working in the dining room...suddenly it is almost intolerable even though I've been doing it for a couple of years now! 

p.s.  These beautiful fabrics are all from Superbuzzy.  I am totally in love with these organic Japanese double gauzes which I use for these.

5 comments:

All About Us. said...

i'm jealous of your pinning skills! i know that pinning is super important but it drives me crazy!love the cute red and white print at the bottom of the fabric stash

meg said...

where did you get those linens?! they are gorgeous. Also, damn! I can't believe you do all that amazing work on your dining room table!

Erika Olson Gross said...

Thanks for the compliment on my pinning skills...now that I look at it again those pins are kind of freakishly regular, yikes! Meg- thanks for asking about the fabrics, I meant to say where I got them. I linked to the shop in the post!

meg said...

awesome thanks!

Anh said...

cool i can't wait to see what you'll make out of these fabrics. haha i'm also working on my dining table in the moment. can't find anything better.
visit me too?
xx.Anh from tha.Darlinh