6.01.2011

who's hiding in there?

I'm making a couple of bears this week (like this guy) with this crazy nappy mohair.  Right now they just look like hairy beasts but after a careful haircut I'm sure their true character will emerge.  I made this pattern some time ago specifically to work with this thick and somewhat unruly mohair.  I imagine if I were to use it with a short or sparse variety the bear would end up looking like something else entirely...a weasel maybe?


I sat down today to figure out exactly how much time I have before Renegade and what I still want to get done.  I'm feeling a bit panicked about it to tell the truth.  It's times like these that I really feel the limitations of working entirely by myself, but I've made myself a schedule I'll just do the best I can!

No comments: