6.30.2011

final details

There are so many things I've been meaning to post here but I just haven't had the time or energy to do it.  I've been really busy making work and teaching and have also managed to get really sick.  I still have a lot to do to get ready for Renegade but my new #1 priority is to get healthy.

I just made this rabbit. I'm calling it "rabbit friend" because I made it as a little companion to a very special bear I haven't had a chance to show you yet.  I love this tiny toy...stuffed with wool but with a jointed head and the softest velvet body.  I'm going to try to make a couple more of these before we leave for San Francisco next week. 

Thank you for the nice comments on the last post.  Your encouragement and support means a lot.

3 comments:

bybido said...

is there a way to get a preview of the items you'll be bringing :-P? i plan on being there on the 9th and can't wait to see your beautiful creations! i'm hoping to bring one home with me.

Erika said...

Bybido- I'm so excited you are coming, it will be so nice to meet you! I'm going to go through my last few posts and tag everything I've made for the fair with the tag "renegade". I'm going to do my best over the weekend to take photos of the pieces I haven't shown yet and post them before I leave town!

Giselle said...

Ooh, lovely! I think i recognize that velvet :)...if it is what I think it is, it's a lovely, vintage linen velvet!

Hang in there, and if there's anything I or we can do to help in the meantime, let me know!!