4.20.2011

new face

I have something exciting to share with you...



A new face for Fox and Owl.  Just look at my beautiful new business cards and hang tags!  All designed by my friend the very talented illustrator and designer, John Vogt.  Check out his blog and prepare to get inspired.

I've been doing a lot of fiddling around here on my blog, sorry if it's making you dizzy!  Spring feels like the right time to tidy up and start fresh.  I've got it just about where I want it but you may see a couple of random posts from me like an "about me" page and a "toy gallery" page as I try to make this blog a smooth running machine.

3 comments:

Walter Silva said...

Looks great, Very Professional!

Scoops said...

I'm not 100% but I think that if you post date your "about me" page etc with a date such as 1/1/01 it won't show up in your readers rss feeds nor as the most recent item on your blog.

teddybearswednesday said...

Very sweet erika, there's something really exciting about new paper good isn't there xo