3.25.2011

for someone very small

I made some tiny overalls for a very cute little bear I'm working on.  I love this vintage fabric so much...I found a piece of it at a thrift store a while back and now I don't have much of it left.  I'm always on the lookout for more.

Speaking of tiny clothes, and vintage...My friend Tammy has a great vintage shop on Etsy called Ms Tips specializing in clothing for women and children.  Ms. Tips  is celebrating her first (very successful) year in business by offering 30% off today!  I wish I were someone very small who could wear this gorgeous piece.

2 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

these are totally adorable!! xo

Ms.Tips said...

it was so much fun the other day! thanks for having us!! I can't wait to see your new items in your shop!! thanks for this post, by the way! xo tammy