2.04.2011

elsie marley

I feel like such a real blogger today. I just did my first guest blog post at elsie marley!

They say at a dinner party you should never serve something you have never made before but I always end up doing exactly that....the same priciplal probably stands for a guest blog post too but I kind of did the same thing: my very first tutorial! It's a really simple project good for young sewers. Check out my Stocking Cap for a Small Friend Tutorial on the very fine blog elsie marley.



Leave a comment over there why don't you! That way maybe it won't be my first and last guest blog post ever...

Thanks for asking me to do it ,Meg. It was fun!

3 comments:

Kara Foster said...

Just visited your super cool post at elsie marley. Also sent you an email today; let me know your thoughts when you get a chance. So hope you guys are staying warm.

Kara

Erin said...

I'm usually silently inspired by your blog, but I left a comment over there for you!
all the best,
Erin

Chelsea said...

I came here by way of elsie marley, and I'm so glad I did! This cap is so sweet, all of your projects are, I look forward to visiting your space many times ahead! +Chelsea