1.10.2011

heart's desire







Later today I'll be putting a listing in my Etsy shop for custom Valentine's Day bears. I've never done this before but I thought it sounded like a fun project even though I'll only be able to manage a hand-full of these little guys.

Each bear will be either pink or red hand dyed mohair, with vintage shoe button eyes or glass eyes. For each color bear there are three fabric choices for a little neckerchief. Each bear will come with a little wool heart on which I'll embroider the name of your choice (or a simple message of love, be mine, xox..you decide!)

The little heart is similar to the valentine I made my oldest son when he was just a baby.

4 comments:

Language Friendly said...

Happy New Year!! We would like to be friends with you! Follow us on http://travelwithmichael.blogspot.com/

inaluxe said...

Just totally love love love your creations so much. They are amazing. So beautiful. :)

parisa mahmoudi said...

Oh,these are really cute!!!!! :)

handmade romance said...

cute! : )