1.28.2011

frozen lake











One of the many lakes we have right here in our fair city. This one is extra special because it has an island you can canoe (or walk or ski) around. We met a man who was flying a radio controlled airplane on the lake too. He was very popular with our crew!

I used to be a serious figure skater as a kid. When I say "serious" I mean that I took it quite seriously...not that I was ever all that good. I can still jump and spin a little but mostly I just love to skate.

5 comments:

benji said...

Mostly I just love to skate with YOU.

Cath said...

So nice to see your cute family enjoying our Minnesota winter. It reminds me to get out and make the most of it. I have only been in MN for 5 years so every winter still shocks me a little.

Mary Daniels said...

beautiful!

Holly said...

Hey! Do you live near Powder Horn Park? Because I do...how crazy if us two Minnesota crafters live right around the corner from one another...just checking.

Erika said...

Hi Holly! This happens to be lake of the isles but we live pretty close to one another! Harriet is closest to us.