1.20.2011

bearface



I made this new brooch today. Actually I was envisioning it as a little pal to put on a kid's backpack (so cute!) but it would be great on a kids coat lapel too. I'm feeling kind of pressed for time these days...two classes to teach this semester and many other little projects swirling around. I am going to TRY to get a few of these in the shop in time for Valentines day just for fun. It's nice to have plenty of inside projects this time of year. We are having a lot of sub-zero temperatures this week and it's kind of a drag.

5 comments:

Kristine said...

So cute! I think I NEED him!

Doe said...

So sweet! Ditto what Kristine said, definitely NEED/WANT this!

Erika said...

Thanks ladies! I'm working on a small batch of them for my shop. I hope to have them listed sometime on Monday.

Kylie said...

Oh I love it! I would definitely buy one too! Is it possible to reserve one please? Just lovely. Will check your shop on Monday - thank you! Kx

Erika said...

Hi Kylie- Thank you! I want you to be able to choose the one you like since they are all a little different. If for some reason you don't get one on Monday let me know and I can do a custom order for you!