12.18.2010

christmas faces

Our house is looking very festive this year! I've added some real gems to my vintage Christmas collection recently...







The bears for my boys are coming along. The colors are kind of unintentionally Christmas -themed. I've been wanting to make a red bear for Oscar for some time now as it has always been his favorite color. Jude's bear is a really pretty jade green. I really love this new pattern...such a nice big hearty body shape good for playing with.

All the present-making, wrapping and shopping is getting me so excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

String said...

Great decorations. Especially the grumpy Santa!

handmade romance said...

your christmas decorations are gorgeous and those two bears look pretty cute too - minus their eyes! hope you are your family have had a wonderful day x