11.29.2010

moving on

I've put two more bears in my Etsy shop today...probably the last addition to the shop for a little while. I've got other exciting projects to work on most importantly, planning my son's fifth birthday party.





We made these invitations for his little party. The theme: Yetis!


I was looking at this picture of the treats I made for Oscar's class last year for his birthday celebration and noticed something kind of shocking...It has been viewed over 20,000 times!? How did this happen? I think it would be funny if of all the things I've made in my life this is what I was best known for. Actually, they were pretty great.

3 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh My GOD I love your invites, and those treats, are SOOOOOOOO WONDERFUL!!! No wonder they were viewed so many times xo

golden dove design said...

So cute! What a clever idea. :)

Junko said...

These are so lovely!