11.18.2010

kind of scattered



I can't believe it is Thursday already, this week has slipped past me. I'm so grateful to everyone who has bought toys from me over the past couple of weeks. It's been really fun, really surprising and quite a thrill. My goal is to try to keep my store stocked from now until Christmas with an assortment of toys. I know I won't be able to make as many things as I'd like to but I'll do my best. I'm open to suggestions about what to make so feel free to let me know if you have a special request...

I've been working away at a new group of play animals but this has been one of those weeks where for a hundred little reasons it's hard to get work done in the studio and despite my best efforts to stay healthy I've managed to catch whatever it is that my kids have been so sick with. Rats.

To top it all off, I have to give an artist talk at the museum tonight. These things make me quite nervous so I'm in a bit of a state today!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Have you seen this today?

http://thefamilyroom.marthastewart.com/2010/11/19/check-out-our-gift-guide-and-enter-to-win-a-prize/

Congratulations!