11.09.2010

big time





Well...I've been sitting on some pretty big news for a while now. My toys have been featured in Martha Stewart Living's Holiday Gift Guide! I'm obviously really happy and excited about it, but it also makes me kind of anxious. I guess it's just the not knowing what exposure like this will bring...something? Nothing? The magazine has just started going out to subscribers I think. Yikes.

As long as I'm bragging, check out our blog FLOURISH to read a couple really great reviews our show has gotten from the Minneapolis Star Tribune and Minnesota Public Radio. We have also all posted images of our work from the show.

7 comments:

kristin said...

such great things happening in your life erika!! you totally have bragging rights! congratulations. xx

meg said...

blazzam! and in the christmas issue no less! well done. much will come of it, how could it not? congratulations.

Scoops said...

Woah, that is so great! Congratulations!!!

mimi k said...

wow! That is Exciting!

bybido said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news! Your work is incredible, so it's no wonder.

It would be a dream for my dolls to make be featured. A fantasy, perhaps ;-P

Walter Silva said...

Congrats! I hope Martha Stewart does another Holiday Gift Guide for next year. I think readers really want "Handmade."

Like the blog and will be following.
Love your work.

mitzi said...

Hey! I'm behind in my reading and just picked up this edition! I was sitting and flipping through the pages and your bears caught my eye; as soon as I saw them I knew they were yours! Woohoo! Congratulations! My kids think I'm nuts but I'm just very happy for you!!