8.24.2010

papier mache


Do you remember when I mentioned that one of my dolls was off on a trip to London? Well the doll didn't end up making it big but two of my bears did...

I am truly honored to be featured in the newest issue of Papier Mache magazine! The whole issue is so gorgeous and really it's quite surreal to see my work amongst so many whom I admire. Honestly, I don't know how these thing happen...

Many thanks to Papaier Mache magazine and Emma Cassi.

I'm on pages 107 and 108 in Emma's editorial!

2 comments:

handmade romance said...

oh i saw your guys in here. perfectly beautiful amongst all the other lovely things exactly where they belong - for all to see too. love your work. congratulations very much deserved xx

Alison said...

oh my god! amazing! your bears fit perfectly in that magazine. Your dolls do too but I guess they couldn't put only your stuff in there even though they probably wanted to. Nice work!!