8.03.2010

I like this one



Here is my (pretty much) completed drawing I'm calling "Dream Quilt". Normally it takes me some time to come up with titles but this one was titled in my mind before I even started it. I'm really happy with it but this photo really illustrates the need for a good camera AND some photography skills when it comes to documenting artwork. The pattern in this piece is based off of the "flying geese" quilt pattern.

Someday I really hope to have the patience to make a real quilt!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful! Nice work and way to be productive. Now take a nap:)

Alison said...

p.s. I am getting really excited for your show this fall!!

annette said...

I love this piece - the way you flattened the quilt and gently rounded the triangles where the quilt is snuggled is really wonderful.

zoe said...

wonderful.

JOE said...

you are my hero :)