Have you heard about the amazing glasses company Warby Parker? If not, here are some reasons why they totally rule:
1. Their frames are really good looking.
2. All their glasses are $95 WITH LENSES.
3. For every pair of glasses you buy, they donate a pair to someone who needs them.
4. Their customer service is excellent.
5. They have a nice website where you can virtually try on glasses OR they will mail you frames to try on. For free!
6. Shipping on your order is free.
This company makes me so happy. I'd been putting off getting badly needed new glasses because I was anticipating having to pay between $400-$500. But instead, I got two pairs (the other ones are a sensible black pair) with super thin lenses (an extra $30 a pair because I have pretty terrible vision) for $250. It so fun to have two pair to choose from AND to not feel like I just got fleeced. Spread the word...it's a revolution! www.warbyparker.com
Wow, two pictures of my face here on this blog in a week...this is not likely to happen again any time soon!