4.22.2010

up for auction



I'm dropping this little bear cub off at Oscar's school today for their annual auction this weekend. I think he has a good chance of becoming a child's treasured toy....I really hope so! I decided some time ago to donate him so he has been with me the longest of all my bears. I must say I'm going to kind of miss him. When I have time to do more sewing I think I'm going to have to work with this pattern again...I think a little black bear cub would be nice or maybe a sunny yellow???

3 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

He is gorgeous, no wonder you are going to miss him. You should definetly use the pattern again, I think both black sounds cute but I love the idea of sunny yellow. Or Sunny Yellow with black ears like sooty.xo

Alison said...

lucky kid!!

bybido said...

He is really cute. I hope the auction went well :).