10.25.2009

arts and crafts


I was a guest lecturer at a St. John's University / College of St. Benedict this past week. This is a picture of the lecture hall just before the group of drawing students came in. I was asked to present my art to the students and talk about my career as an artist etc. but this time also to speak about the crafts I make and even my blog. It was nice to speak about these two things together which I usually keep separate. Thank you to my friend Joe Sinness for asking me to speak and to his students for listening!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Great stuff! Wish I had been one of the lucky students sitting on one of those seats.

meg said...

hey! I went there..well to the prep scool there, but close enough. The campus must be gorgeous right about now! I would have loved to be there and listen to your talk.