9.21.2009

happy birthday dear sister



I have this annoying habit of not using my most favorite fabrics etc. for fear I'll ruin it or waste it or something. It's really silly and it needs to stop. I busted out all my favorites for this bag for my sisters big birthday however...a lovely Japanese barkcloth type fabric from Superbuzzy, and a bit of vintage wool trim I got at the best estate sale of all time. That sale was so good, I still think about it sometimes, but I digress...

Happy Birthday Alison! You are the Best Sister Ever.

4 comments:

Alison said...

I absolutely love my bag! The pictures don't even do it justice. It's beautiful!!! I love you too dear sister:)

handmade romance said...

so beautiful!! your lucky sister x

nath said...

i totally do that, and you're right, it has to stop! you must be a really nice sister.

Giselle said...

Oh! I love your fabric! You should come over and see my stash...maybe we can do a trade? The Wayzata Community Church Rummage Sale has the best fabric. I got a 5 yards of a '59 Marimekko print for 5 dollars!